How to Recognize a Quality Bathroom Renovation Contractor
It can be super stressful trying to find the right contractor to do a job for you. Some home renovation projects may provoke more stress than others. For instance, a bathroom renovation is not a project you want to mess around with. This is because you are dealing with more than the superficial appearance of the room. You are working around pipes and fixtures that deal with water, among other things.
A certified professional who knows what they are doing is the only contractor who should come near your bathroom. This is because shoddy workmanship can cause more trouble and lots more money in repairs in the future. For example, a poorly installed tub surround can cause water damage behind the walls which can lead to even bigger problems in the future. Also, you shouldn’t let just anyone into your house, even if they are certified. You need someone who is fully screened, licensed, and insured professional.
Here are some guidelines to help you measure potential bathroom renovation contractors by. Take a look at our tips to help you know what to look for.
Five Tips and Guidelines to Find a Five Star Quality Bathroom Renovation Specialist
Here are a few tips and guidelines to help you avoid costly mistakes and ensure you choose a high-quality remodeling specialist for your next bathroom improvement project.
- Check their complaint record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). A bathroom remodeler who does shoddy work and leaves your home a mess will have complaints with the BBB.
- Ask them how long they have been renovating and how many bathrooms they have done. At Five Star Bath Solutions, we have accumulated tens of thousands of completed bathroom projects over the last 19 years.
- Avoid full up-front payments. A financially strong company with good workmanship will not ask for full payment up front. Five Star Bath Solutions will not ask for final payment until the job is completed and you are 100% satisfied.
- Make sure they accept major credit cards. It is easier to contest poor workmanship or incomplete work on a credit card bill rather than on a cash or check payment.
- Ask for written documentation. Any good bathroom remodeler will be able to provide documentation proving their experience and qualifications to perform your job.
The Five Star Bath Solutions Promise
Each Five Star Bath Solutions location adheres to the highest standards
- Five Star Bath Solutions can handle any bathroom renovation project. Whether large or small, we have the experience and expertise needed to tackle it. We can even help with ideas related to design and layout.
- You will always be able to contact a corporate representative should you have questions, comments, or concerns about your local operation. We offer quality work and consistent customer service across North America.
- Prior to being hired all of our installers go through an intensive interview and proofing process.
- Our installers will not arrive late without calling to notify you first.
- All of our installers are presentable individuals your family can trust.
- All estimators and installers have mobile phones so you can easily contact them during a project.
- Five Star Bath Solutions answers the phone with a live representative 95 percent of the time and we return your call the same day. Surveys show that 67 percent of the time customers call their renovation provider they get a recording and usually don’t hear back for 18 hours.
- Five Star Bath Solutions can typically do an estimate within 24-48 hours of your call.
- If we find hidden damage or problems we’ll give you a written change order, to approve before proceeding, so there are no surprises!
- There is a two-year workmanship warranty on all jobs. All products have a manufacturerès warranty. We’ll come back and fix any problems free of charge.
Our Employees Never:
- Play loud or offensive music
- Smoke on you Property
- Use foul language
- Leave a mess in your home, yard, or on the job site
- Improperly park their vehicles in your neighborhood
With something as important as you bathroom, you want to make certain you have qualified professionals you can trust doing the job. Following these helpful guidelines we ensure you receive a quality remodel you will be satisfied with for years to come.
Five Star Bath Solutions offers high quality bathroom renovations by certified contractors. We know how important it is that your bathroom looks amazing and works properly. We have all the skills and products to transform your bathroom into a top quality, low maintenance space to serve your needs everyday. We focus on completing each job to our customer’s satisfaction. We have multiple locations offering our top bathroom renovation services. Contact us to schedule your free estimate today.
The post How to Recognize a Quality Bathroom Renovation Contractor appeared first on Five Star Bath Solutions.